Hemorrhoid Cream - Know about their Effectiveness
The term "hemorrhoid" is most commonly known by the name
of "piles". We come across many people around who suffer from internal or external hemorrhoids. If hemorrhoids
are treated well in time with conservative measures and home remedies, you can save yourself from high level
of discomfort and pain later. For those who ignore their initial development tend to end up needing
hemorrhoidectomy. While hemorrhoidectomy is the most sought after alternative for thrombosed and painful
hemorrhoids, a large number of people still rely on conservative measures like herbal products, sitz baths,
and Hemorrhoid creams.
If you wish to seek symptomatic treatment for the hemorrhoids, a Hemorrhoid cream can be very
useful for you. It is a pharmaceutical product that helps to decrease the irritation and swelling of the
tissues of hemorrhoids. These creams are basically used to target the problem of external hemorrhoids. When
you will begin to search for such product, you may come across different types of Hemorrhoid
creams. You can discuss about the best Hemorrhoid cream available in the market with your
primary care physician. Also, if you wish to avail the cream without prescription, you can talk to your friends and
family who have had used similar products to get relief. These creams can provide
you with relief from the pain and uneasiness caused by external hemorrhoids.
These creams come with the advantage of ease of usage. Before applying the cream, you must clean the
problem area with a mild soap and pat dry with a soft towel. These Hemorrhoid creams can come in
different varieties namely:
- Analgesic cream.
- Anesthetic cream.
- Homeopathic cream.
- Herbal cream.
- Hydrocortisone cream.
In addition to applying the cream, the following tips will help you get rid of the troubled posed by Hemorrhoids
- You should try drinking plenty of water. Although our body is capable of forming hard stools but it
is better to keep your stools soft and bulky by having adequate water intake.
- Cut on your meat intake. It does not contain any fiber. As compared to grains, vegetables, fruits, and
beans, it has a lot of fat.
- You can use herbal products like Japanese pagoda tree, butcher's broom, and horse chestnut to get
- You can also use medicated pads that contain witch hazel to alleviate the swelling and the pain caused by
- Eat the fiber-rich diet that can help make your stools softer and thus easier for passing.
- In order to provide comfort, when you are going to sit, you should use a padded chair or can put a soft
pillow on the chair before sitting.
- Make sure to clean and dry the area after every bowel movement. You can use a mild soap or absorbent
gauge for the purpose.
Using these creams can directly provide you soothing relief from the problem. For those who suffer from bleeding
Hemorrhoids can seek help of specially formulated cream that prevents
further damage of the tissue. You can apply these creams by using clean fingertips or a swab of cotton. You
can repeat the usage of the cream depending upon
the intensity of your problem and your physician's advise.